The site www.hg-timepiece.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is edited and published by HG Timepiece SA (hereinafter referred to as “HGT”). Please refer to our Legal Notice for more information about our company, as well as the other terms and conditions governing access to our Website:
– Privacy Notice;
– Cookies Notice.
By using our Website, you signify your consent and agreement to all of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to continue using the Website and our services.
When you order our products by email or through our Website, you acknowledge being 18 years old or older. You must also read and accept the applicable General Conditions of Sale, which will govern the terms and conditions of all orders of our products.
Our Website is aimed at an adult audience. It is forbidden for minors to transmit personal data about themselves to us. If we detect that such data has been transmitted to us, it will be deleted from our database. The parents (or legal guardians) of the child may contact us and request deletion of the data or de-registration. For this purpose, we require a copy of an official document confirming you as a parent or guardian.
HGT respects your right to privacy in the online world when you use our Website and also when you visit us at an event organized at our company or in our presence with a partner.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
HG Timepiece SA
Chemin de Plein-Air 1B, 1180 Rolle – Swizterland
Registered with the Trade Registry of the State of Vaud.
N° IDE & VAT: CHE-300.244.319
Director of Publication and data protection: Nicole Viot
Contact : Tel: +41 79 787 58 49 / E-mail: info (at) hg-timepiece.com
All processing of personal data carried out as part of the services offered by HGT on the Website is carried out in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act of 19 June 1992 (LPD, R.S 235.1) and Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “General Data Protection Regulation”, “RGPD”), where applicable.
2. YOUR CONSENT
3. THE DATA COLLECTED
We only collect personal data that you are willing to provide us, which results from your actions on our Website and which we need to offer or improve our services to you, or for another legitimate reason:
– Personal contact information such as: name, first name, birth date, address, email, phone number;
– Account login information;
– Payment information, such as credit card and bank information;
– Your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us or in our social networks;
– Your preferences regarding our products.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third-party social network and that you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
When we use social plugins, we may also collect and process personal data in connection with your accounts on social networks. The collection and processing of personal data communicated to us by these social networks is governed by the Privacy Policies specific to these social networks, which we invite you to consult.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data to:
– to create and access your user account, when we offer this service;
– to fulfil your orders and purchases on a contractual basis;
– to respond to your queries or use it for contests you have entered;
– to contact you for marketing purposes, with your consent or based on a previous purchase;
– to combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing our Website and serving you interest-based advertising;
– for safekeeping and maintenance of our Website; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
5. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data are not generally transmitted to third parties, they will only be transmitted in the context of processing your requests and orders, HGT will be required to legitimately communicate your personal data to our subcontractors.
We have adopted internal policies and procedures through which all of our employees are sensitized to the importance of maintaining control of personal data.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following third parties:
– Based on the consent you have given;
– Persons or entity that you direct us to share your information with;
– To our subcontractors for legitimate processing to respond to and fulfill your requests. Our subcontractors receiving only the data required to fulfill your requests and using it exclusively for that purpose;
– To our subcontractors in the context of legitimate processing so that we can provide you with a user-friendly and optimized Website;
– To our subcontractors for legitimate processing and with your consent for marketing and advertising purposes;
– In the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of HGT by a third party;
– To authorities having the right to access the information in the context of the implementation of legal obligations.
In any case where cross-border transfer is done, we ensure that an adequate protection is guaranteed for personal data to be transferred outside of Switzerland and the EEA. In some specific cases when this level of protection is not guaranteed, we will obtain your prior consent or establish with the recipient of personal data a contractual framework or sufficient safeguards that ensure an adequate level of protection abroad. You may request access to a copy of these safeguards by contacting us.
HGT carefully selects its subcontractors, who are also committed to protecting your data.
We use the analysis tool of GOOGLE Inc.
Data Protection Policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
If you want to disable Google Analytics, you will find the add-on for your relevant browser by clicking on: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr. Please note the deactivation Google Analytics may prevent the use of certain features available on the Website.
For our mailings, we use MAILCHIMP of The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Data protection Policy: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
We use the CMS WORDPRESS from Automattic
Data protection Policy : www.automattic.com/fr/privacy/.
7. DATA RETENTION
8. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
9. YOUR RIGHTS
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows you to request information regarding HGT and its affiliates’ disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
To make a request, please send an email to at info (at) hg-timepiece.com, or write us:
HG Timepiece SA
Chemin de Plein-Air 1B, 1180 Rolle – Swizterland
For California residents under the age of 18, who are registered users of this Website, pursuant to California Business and Professions Code Section 22581, you may request removal of content or information you have posted. To make such a request, please email info (at) hg-timepeice.com, with a detailed description of the specific content or information. Any request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and there may be circumstances the law does not require or allow removal even if requested. In all other events, HGT will remove the information as required by law.
Last update : July 2021.